Well, we have been hunting for the new family car. Steven has had a lot of fun. Matt just needs to know where to sign. Lucky for me I have some very patient friends who don't mind that I want to look at EVERY car. I went searching for 2 particular cars & wound up falling for a totally different car.
For quite some time now, I have gravitate towards the Buick Rendezvous & the Saturn Outlook. So when I set out 2 weekends ago, I really thought this is what I would buy. Well the Outlook is just too new that they don't have many used cars to choose from & what they did have was not in our price range. The Rendezvous is apparently a great SUV. So great that no one trades them in! I only found 3 all of which had a ton of miles on them & therefore off the list. So among my list of "OK I guess I'll look at them" were Toyota Highlander, Ford Explorer or Expedition, Mercury Mariner, Chevy Trail Blazer & even a minivan (@Matt's request). After searching high & Low, Steven & I fell in love with the Trail Blazer EXT. It's awesome & has few extras that we didn't find in the other SUVs. It has a 3rd row seating that comes up from the back & climate control in the back 2 rows. Don't forget a plug for DVD players & charging the DS-es.
Now that I had found the type of car we wanted..... It was time for the big purchase. But where to go??? Let the bidding wars begin...... To Be Continued.......
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG. I am just DYING to know if you got a car or not! ha he he
Post a Comment