Sunday, March 9, 2008

And the Emmy goes to....

Steven chose to do a newscast for his biography project on The Beatles. He has been working on a few other smaller projects about the Beatles but this was his final project. It turns out he's pretty creative. -I don't know were he gets that from :)- He had so much fun doing this, but so did I!! Steven asked his best friend Matthew to join him in the newscast as well. You'll see Steven as "Chip Darling" anchor of CRE-3 News and Matthew as "Eddie Marco", a fan who was in attendance at the Ed Sullivan performance and "Sunny Myers", a weatherman. Thanks to Michelle & Mike for thier help on the prodcution of the video. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Didn't you mean to say, the gloriously talented, amazingly generous friends, Mike and Michelle?

But seriously, it was so much fun to do! I wanna make more movies just for fun!